Our Healthy Collaboration® begins with our knowledgeable licensed and contracted agents, who help consumers understand their healthcare options and guide them to the plan that best meets their individual needs.
If you are contracted with a Universal American company to sell our Medicare Advantage plans in Texas, New York, or Maine, you can access tools and resources on our convenient agent portal, AgentLink.
AgentLink enables agents to:
- Access commissions schedules and reports
- Submit and track enrollments
- Order supplies
- View forms and materials
- And more!
Other Agent Resources:
- Training & Certification Program
- UAM University
- Dedicated agent support
Go to AgentLink
Interested in Becoming an Agent? Join Our Healthy Collaboration!
We offer Medicare Advantage plans that include our free Live Healthy services to help members take control of their health and live a healthy life. Our Medicare Advantage product lines include TexanPlus® HMO, TexanPlus® HMO-POS, TexanPlus® HMO-SNP, Today's Options® PPO, and Today's Options® PFFS.*
Agents who are contracted with Universal American companies are required to uphold the highest standards of ethical conduct. The expectation of each Universal American contracted agent is to:
- Do the Right Thing and always have a consumer’s best interest in mind
- Have a thorough and comprehensive knowledge of our product lines
- Represent our products and their benefits accurately
- Provide exemplary service to members long after completing their enrollment
We provide contracted agents with dedicated home office support and a variety of efficient tools that will assist them in conducting and managing their business, including:
- 12-month advance commissions
- Convenient online contracting
- Comprehensive online certification and training programs
- Flash communications, news, and updates
- Online access to forms, tools, reports on AgentLink
- Virtually paperless enrollment through mobile-tablet
- And more!
*Medicare Advantage plans are available in select counties in Texas, New York and Maine. For more information about our distribution, contact Sales Support.
UAM Sales Support
1-855-225-1475, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday-Friday.