Together, We Make Good Health Happen
A Healthy Collaboration® is more than just a tagline. It’s a dedication to working collaboratively with healthcare professionals to reduce healthcare costs and improve the health and well-being of those we serve. It’s what we call our brand promise.
A Healthy Collaboration for Members
We believe that timely and well-coordinated care is in the best interest of our members. That’s why we strive to ensure that they receive the right care at the right time. A Healthy Collaboration means:
- We encourage each of our members to depend on a Primary Care Physician to coordinate their care, just like the family doctor of years past.
- We enlist our Care Coordinators to visit members at home or on the phone to help them make smart and economic choices about their healthcare.
- We use our proprietary Live Healthy program to teach Medicare Advantage members how to take control of their health and get the care they need to live a healthy life. Checkup reminders, health coaching, house calls, and much more are available to members at no cost.
A Healthy Collaboration for Doctors
We are champions of empowering Primary Care Physicians, working collaboratively to improve the cost and quality of healthcare for patients, doctors, and the government. A Healthy Collaboration means:
- We work together with doctors and other community healthcare providers to help coordinate care for our members and keep them safe at home.
- We offer transformative analytics and services to help doctors improve health outcomes, increase patient satisfaction, and lower healthcare costs.
- We work in collaboration with healthcare providers to help them assume and manage risk, in order to achieve measurably better quality and lower cost.
A Healthy Collaboration for Business Partners
We align the incentives of healthcare professionals, our company, and the people we serve so that we work as one to achieve the best possible health outcomes while making healthcare more effective and affordable. A Healthy Collaboration means:
- We engage the people we serve to help them make smart and economic choices about their healthcare.
- We coordinate care – with more than 500 care coordinators in person and on the phone working with those served by our Medicare Advantage plans or Accountable Care Organization partnerships.
- We partner with Medicare Shared Savings Program Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs) to provide participating doctors, hospitals, and other healthcare providers services ranging from custom analytics to care coordination and administrative support.